Robert Barrilleaux
& Associates, Inc.

(985) 542-0391

(985) 542-6456

Fax: (985) 542-6516

We have a wide range of engineering solutions available to you to fit your specific needs.

We offer a variety of CADD drafting and design

We now offer engineering approval of house plans for 110 wind loading and trailer foundation inspections for FHA and HUD. Please call our office for details.

   Robert Barrilleaux and Associates offers an extensive variety of services to help make your project a reality. From small home surveys to large commercial and industrial projects, we  take you from start to finish with highly personalized service.

We offer LOMA and LOMR-F packages and submissions to FEMA to remove your structure from a designated flood zone if you meet the requirements which can save you a large amount or even eliminate your flood insurance payments.

We handle the entire wetland process for you from wetland delineations to permitting and mitigation.

Our engineering staff can help you develop your property into a residential or commercial development.

When is a survey needed?

1. When buying land, to protect your investment.
2. When selling land, to insure that you are selling just the part needed.
3. When land is not clearly defined by a plat or legal description.
4. Before land is divided by deed, will, or a court.
5. When a lending agency requires a survey.
6. Before a building, house, or fence is built near a property line.
7. Before a lot is conveyed from a larger tract.
8. Before timber is to be cut near a doubtful line.
9.When a corner or line is unknown or in dispute.
10. When clearing land or doing construction in wetland areas under the jurisdiction of the Corps of Engineers or the Louisiana Department of Natural Resources.

Civil and Environmental Engineers
Land Surveyors  -  Wetland Solutions  -  Planning and Design

Robert Barrilleaux and Associates offers developers the opportunity to take a project from start to finish within one office. We can survey, obtain wetland determinations and permits, design and plan, and obtain parish and state approvals needed to get your project done for you in a timely, professional manner.